Bellydance Music Explored
Your Bellydance Bundle - includes all six courses which make up 'Music for Bellydance Explored'
This Bellydance Bundle gives you access to our full music course 'Bellydance Music Explored' for 12 months.
Five steps to success:
- Sign up to: Bellydance Music Explored:
- You will be contacted by one of our mentors to help plot your musical journey.
- We will invite you to the Private Facebook group - a place to ask questions, share information and meet up with others on this musical journey.
- You will have access to six free lectures through the year by experts in their fields. These will be recorded so if you cannot make the live event you will have access to the recording.
- You will have priority booking on paid workshops attached to the course.
- You will also have 12 months access to our online courses that make up ‘Bellydance Music Explored’. These are:
- Recognising Instruments for Bellydance
- Recognising Rhythms for Bellydance
- Egyptian Music Styles for Bellydancers
- Middle Eastern Styles for Bellydancers
- Singers and Composers for Bellydancers
- Music for Fusion and World Dance Styles
Bellydance Now/JWAAD Higher Level Certificate
Each section of the course has a certificate from the Teachable platform, and once you have successfully completed the full online course you will receive a Bellydance Now/JWAAD Higher Level Certificate. This certificate also counts towards the Bellydance Now/JWAAD Teaching Diploma.
Once you have received your Bellydance Now/JWAAD Higher Level Certificate, you get an 80% discount if you choose to continue your subscription the following year giving you continued access to a huge bank of information, a network of dancers and exclusive live lectures each year.
Here at Bellydance Now, we have taken over the delivery and development of JWAAD courses which have been established for over 20 years. Designed by bellydancers for bellydancers. We love to share our knowledge and feed your passion for bellydance. We are constantly updating and adding to these courses to keep them up to date and relevant to dancers today.